Happy Rezz Day

Labels: , , , | 0 comments»

Yippeee.. Today is my SL Rezz Day... I'm now officially 1 year old.. This means I'm now old.. Just for fun... I'm sharing the look of my avatar 1 year ago and other fab finds... *LOL* Prepare to run...
-yzabelle Fuhrman


Noobie Yz:
Outfit: IMT Premiere Black Dress (50L, closing sale... got the dress from money i earned from camping)
Hair: ETD Airy (freebie section)
Shoes: Diva Shoes

As promised, here are some fab items that me and BFF Bea found from the Pididdle Hunt...
There are four gifts hidden at their mainstore... They're not that hard to find... So hurry up and grab these fab gifts...
Hair: PIDIDDLE Salon - Era Poison Oak (gift item 001)

Outfits:
PIDIDDLE - Tee Dress Black (gift item 002)
PIDIDDLE - Tee Dress Window (gift item 003)


from left to right:
(skins from gift item number 4)
PIDIDDLE Lien - Pale - Sonnet
PIDIDDLE Lien - Natural - Sonnet
PIDIDDLE Lien - Tan - Sonnet
PIDIDDLE Lien - Dark - Sonnet

0 Responses to "Happy Rezz Day" (Leave A Comment)