The jokery in me...

Labels: , , , | 0 comments»

I admit I'm an avid fan of The Joker and Harley Quinn.. Yes! "The Joker" Joker and her girlfriend, the cute lil' jester Harley Quinn! (you wouldn't have imagined...) I've watched Batman The Animated Series since I was a little girl (ok, I've announced to the world that I'm a total nerd..) and I tell you, I always watch out for the episode where Joker and Harley Quinn are shown. The irony of their character just tickles my curiosity on how their minds work. Also, you can't deny that you'll fancy their outfits! Harley Quinn's duds are costume party happy! Joker uses odd colors but well, he is working it out! Let's make a play on Harley's outfit. This post is dedicated to my personal HEROes..
-o0BeaTheBrat0o GossipGirl



On B:
Dress: KOSH- VIOLETS NIGHTSHADE DRESS (dollarbie)
Fishnet Stockings: 19-leg warmers-mesh socks (included in the edge grafica / 19-leg warmers pack for 0L here)
Gloves: ~ Vette's Boutique ~ V Gloves (Black) (not free)

The headpiece and skin used are from Rockberry's previous halloween gifts. You an also use the past freebie from Kosh seen here. Cheers!


0 Responses to "The jokery in me..." (Leave A Comment)