*Salsa!* and Ear Candy

Labels: , , | 0 comments»

Quickie postie! There's a new group gift being given away in *Salsa!*'s notices. It's a blue rosey dress that can be worn as a top or a dress. Also they have released the awesome motor ride called the Tuk Tuk which can be found in India, Thailand and other South East Asian places. I also found a new place to spend lindens and not having my pocket be burned to ashes after. The store's called Ear Candy. Best part of this,..... wait for it......wait for it.......59L Earrings!!! And I mean all of 'em!!!
-o0BeaTheBrat0o GossipGirl


OMG! Help! I'm Driving too fast!!!



Lookie at my Ride!!! Thanks Sal Cooljoke for this wonderful Rezzday Gift!

Dress: *SaLsA!* Rosey Tube Top Dress



Thanks Maeve Mortlock for the fab earrings!
Ear Candy ~ Blue Almond Topaz Earring


0 Responses to "*Salsa!* and Ear Candy" (Leave A Comment)